COMING SOON – COMING SOON – COMING SOON – COMING SOON
The XVII Conference of the Polish Histamine Research Society
“Biogenic Amines and Related Biologically Active Compounds”
Conference date and venue:
25-27 OCTOBER 2018,
the Ambasador Centrum HOTEL, Pilsudskiego 29, Lodz, Poland
The XVII Conference’s leitmotif:
“Biogenic amines, their functions and interactions
with other signalling molecules, receptors and involved inactivation systems”
will be addressed in lectures by invited speakers of high international reputation:
Enzo Agostinelli (La Sapienza University, Rome, Italy), Nicholas Carruthers (Janssen Research & Development, San Diego, USA ),
Philippe De Deurwaerdère (CNRS, Bordeaux, France) Madeleine Ennis (Belfast, UK), Hiroyuki Fukui (Tokushima University, Japan),
Beatrice Passani (University of Florence, Italy), Pertti Panula (University of Helsinki, Finland), Holger Stark (Heinrich Heine University
of Duesseldorf, Germany),
And our Cordial CALL IS OPEN FOR SCIENTIFIC CONTRIBUTION
Works, related to the conference topics, may be delivered as
- Oral presentation – 15 min & 5 min discussion,
- Poster presentation – 3-4 min (up to 3 slides to highlight the main achievements).
Abstracts should be sent by September 15, 2018 at the latest.
- Title (Bold, Block Capitals)
- Authors’ name, separated by commas (initials, surname) and affiliation (name of the institution, address). Underline the presenting author.
- Main text: Type text in Times New Roman 11. The abstract should be of an appropriate scientific standard and be informative. It should include sections on Background, Aims or Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions (without the titles of the sections). Tables and figures are not permitted.
- The length of the text (excluding title, authors and institution) should NOT EXCEED 2000 characters (with spaces).
- At the end, please indicate: oral presentation or poster.
Poster size: 90 x 120 cm
The following options are available for registration:
Standard full package
Academic Delegate (2 nights in single room): 950 PLN
Student*/Retired (2 nights in single room): 870 PLN
Academic Delegate (2 nights in double room): 770 PLN
Student*/Retired (2 nights in double room): 690 PLN
Delegate from Industry (2 nights in single room): 1200 PLN
Fee without accommodation:
Academic Delegate: 500 PLN
Student*/Retired: 420 PLN
Delegate from Industry: 650 PLN
Accompanying Person (without accommodation): 370 PLN
The standard full package includes:
- Attendance at all scientific sessions from Thursday through Saturday (25th October to 27th October),
- Conference materials,
- Coffee/tea breaks (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) and lunches (Friday & Saturday),
- Welcome Reception (Thursday) and dinner (Friday, after the performance in the Theatre),
- A show at the Musical Theatre of Lodz (Friday, 24th October)
- Accompanying Person is entitled to the last three items